(Aleppo 1927 - Boston 1997)
Editor-in-Chief of Aleppo Armenian daily “Arevelk” (1955).
Principal of “Karen Jeppe” Armenian High School in Aleppo from 1961-1967. Previously he has taught English language in the same school.
During his tenure the student's periodical “Dziler” is established. Also the new building of the school is constructed, funded by Calouste Gulbenkian foundation.
Later he immigrated to the USA and appointed as Editor-in-Chief of “Hairenik” Boston Armenian daily and the “Armenian Weekly” English language publication.
“Karen Jeppe” High School's graduation generation of 1999-2000 was named after him.