Interview with Hrach Kalsahakian by “Jamanak” Istanbul-based Armenian daily
– Introducing Armenia to the Middle East population.
– Translation of the Armenian literature into the Arabic language.
– Challenges facing the Armenian community in the UAE in preserving the national language and traditions.
– Improving the relations between the community and Armenia. Making possible for the youth to spend their summer vacations in Armenia.
– The announcement of 2019 as the year of the “Armenian Media in the Diaspora”
– The fate of the Ministry of Diaspora in Armenia.
– Assisting Diaspora Armenians authors in reaching a wider audience by self-publishing their works.
Հայերեն նյութն՝ այստեղ